Key Account Manager - B2B Team
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing work better for everyone.
We empower housing providers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
In 2018, we achieved a lot at Plentific:
- Over 100,000 properties under management on our platform
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days
- Realised a significant boost in customer satisfaction by streamlining complex housing processes
2019 is off to an even better start for us. We’ve been recognised by the UK Housing Awards as ‘Professional Services Partner of the Year’. We’ve entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives. We are also working with the UK’s largest placemaker - Places for People, on making local communities grow and flourish.
This is a key role within the Client team, taking responsibility for a number of Plentific’s strategic Clients. The Key Account Manager will report to the Head of Business Development. They will be responsible for maintaining and developing Plentific’s existing business within a defined portfolio of strategic accounts, incorporating all products and services and building relationships with individuals across all levels and disciplines within an account.
This role will ensure revenue opportunities are maximised against mutually agreed strategic account plans, client pain points are recognised early and dealt with effectively in order to ensure a positive client experience is maintained.
The Key Account Manager will work with the Growth, Supply Chain, Product and Engineering teams to drive efficiencies and ensure timely action on support matters, delivering a high standard of care to all B2B customers.
- Managing a defined portfolio of Plentific’’s key accounts using strategic account plans
- Delivering revenue (both existing and new) against agreed targets/forecast
- Renewing contracts prior to the expiring of minimum/current terms
- Ensuring a support model is delivered that is in line with agreed SLA’s
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring CRM system is up to date at all times
- Acting as escalation point for operational incidents
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and roadmaps
- Gaining a clear understanding of client’s businesses and requirements
- Any other duties as reasonably required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The Key Account Manager will have a strong understanding of sales and account management, as well as an excellent knowledge of Plentific’s products and services. Most importantly, they will be able to develop relationships and communicate with Clients, at all levels of the business.
- Highly motivated individual with strong desire to serve clients and affect business growth
- 3-5 years’ experience in strategic enterprise relationship management selling
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills across all levels of a Client’s organisation, both written and verbal
- Ability to present one on one and to large audiences
- Ability to join a company and hit the ground running
- Possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive and flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Attentive to detail is a must
- Ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience within a tech sector an advantage
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A flexible working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
- Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks