Project Manager (m/w/d) - Berlin
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing work better for everyone.
We empower housing providers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
In 2018, we achieved a lot at Plentific:
- Over 100,000 properties under management on our platform
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days
- Realised a significant boost in customer satisfaction by streamlining complex housing processes
2019 is off to an even better start for us. We’ve been recognised by the UK Housing Awards as ‘Professional Services Partner of the Year’. We’ve entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives. We are also working with the UK’s largest placemaker - Places for People, on making local communities grow and flourish.
We are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic and analytical to join our growing team as an Operations Manager in Berlin. The role involves a combination of project managing our expansion into the German market, including on-boarding key clients, and driving operational excellence across the business. Based in Germany, you will work closely with our UK business, and report to the UK Operations lead. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a strategy or consulting background to move into operations in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Project managing our German expansion, including developing a detailed action plan, managing a number of stakeholders, and implementing key activities with the support of other business functions
- Managing and delivering other key projects and initiatives across the business to help the business scale efficiently
- Working closely with the UK team across various functions to identify areas of opportunity and drive operational excellence across the business
- Conducting analysis, reporting and research as required (e.g. on new potential markets and product features)
- Supporting in the identification and management of potential key partners of the business
The ideal candidate will be a natural self-starter with attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture. They will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience at either a top-tier consultancy or in an in-house operations role
- Excellent written and verbal English and German language skills
- Highly ambitious, proactive and motivated with a hunger for getting things done and achieving results that deliver real impact
- A team player with the ability to work effectively with a number of different functions, and with colleagues in different countries
- A confident communicator able to explain complex issues simply, and interact with all levels of seniority, internally and externally
- The ability to prioritise the most important tasks, and be flexible in approach where required
- Strong strategic skills, including quantitative analysis and modelling, structured thinking and logical reasoning
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Learning and development fund
- A flexible working environment + annual holiday
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken