Account Management Team Lead (m/w/d) - Berlin
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing work better for everyone.
We empower housing providers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
In 2018, we achieved a lot at Plentific:
- Over 100,000 properties under management on our platform
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days
- Realised a significant boost in customer satisfaction by streamlining complex housing processes
2019 is off to an even better start for us. We’ve been recognised by the UK Housing Awards as ‘Professional Services Partner of the Year’. We’ve entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives. We are also working with the UK’s largest placemaker - Places for People, on making local communities grow and flourish.
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management.
As the Supply Team Lead for Germany you will be responsible for delivering the contractor base for the German market. You will be responsible for the smooth set-up and running of multiple channels within Germany to deliver a suitable market place and levels of service required to meet client expectations.
You will have a good and demonstrable knowledge of building sales channels, account management teams or managing call centres relationships to deliver required sales and meet company targets. Additionally, you will be a pro-active and organised person with great attention to detail. You will be fluent in both German and English.
You will be responsible for setting up managing the supply chain within the German market which will include:
- Building and developing strong sales functions using a call centre within the contractor market
- Building and developing an Account Management function to provide first class management of the supply chain base
- Building, strengthening and growing key tradesmen relationships, partnering externally to ensure excellent service levels
- Recognising and actioning all customer queries, requests and issues, ensuring they are resolved to a high standard as quickly as possible through effective account management
- Taking responsibility for all job leads generated through our key partners via our platform and ensure 100% of their jobs are converted within the country (Germany)
- Managing and supporting the implementation and success of the country (Germany) sales strategy and business plans in conjunction with the UK Head of Supply Chain and other company stakeholders
You will manage a team against key performance indicators to ensure best practise and maximisation in the following areas:
- Generation activity with the Growth team
- Sales activity measurement
- Forecast management
- Pipeline management
- Account and up-sales opportunities
- Sales budget tracking
- Handle all aspects of contractor on and off-boarding through account management function
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years-experience in a similar role
- Experience delivering supply chain market place within a similar industry
- Sales team success with contractors via the supply chain, online market place or lead generation industries
- Ability to scale and develop sales channels
- Experience in building high performing internal sales teams by territory, sector or vertical
- Good organisational skills, strong commercial awareness, drive, and great attention to detail
- Ability to deal with a customers and supplier base, understanding different cultures and working practices
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and cope well under pressure
- Ability to manage competing priorities and changing objectives
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to work alongside peers/colleagues