Account Manager - Tradesmen Supply Team
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing work better for everyone.
We empower housing providers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
In 2018, we achieved a lot at Plentific:
- Over 100,000 properties under management on our platform
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days
- Realised a significant boost in customer satisfaction by streamlining complex housing processes
2019 is off to an even better start for us. We’ve been recognised by the UK Housing Awards as ‘Professional Services Partner of the Year’. We’ve entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives. We are also working with the UK’s largest placemaker - Places for People, on making local communities grow and flourish.
An Account Manager is a varied and challenging role within Plentific. They are responsible for the smooth running of multiple administrative systems, for managing various company stakeholders and building strong working relationships and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is met at all times.
You will have a fun and sociable personality, a can-do attitude, be willing to learn and be able to overcome challenges. Additionally, you will be a pro-active and organised person with great attention to detail.
The companies expectation is for the successful candidate to master this role, make it their own and have the ambition and aptitude to progress quickly.
You will be managing a number of high profile and valuable contracts and accounts. Your role will involve:
- Working closely with Senior Managers across the business, namely the sales and relationships teams, giving updates on a weekly and sometimes daily basis to ensure we are working as proactively as possible.
- Helping build, strengthen and grow key client relationships, partnering externally to ensure excellent service levels.
- Organising and coordinating all contracts, compliance and due diligence administrative requirements associated with contractors, clients, partners, and suppliers.
- Recognising and actioning all customer queries, requests and issues, ensuring they are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Managing the delivery of compliance and operation reports at the end of each month.
- Taking responsibility for all job leads generated through our key partners via our platform and ensure 100% of their jobs are converted.
- Handling all aspects of contractor on and off-boarding.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience delivering customer service through multiple communication channels, particularly over the phone.
- Possess excellent customer service skills with a track record of going above and beyond.
- Good organisational skills, strong commercial awareness, drive, and great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with a customers and supplier base, understanding different cultures and working practices.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and cope well under pressure.
- Passionate about creating the right outcome for the business, client and customer.
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A flexible working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
- Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks